We have the perfect solution for those who want to visit Hospital Sant Pau on their own but don’t want to suffer long queues or waste time buying tickets. Allow us to buy the tickets for you, leave them at your hotel’s reception and arrange a delicious lunch.
THIS IS NOT A GUIDED TOUR but we make things really easier for you if you want to visit Hospital Sant Pau. It’s very important that you respect the date and time of the visit or you won’t be allowed to enter the monument.
The schedule is as it follows:
OPTION ONE (Morning visit to Hospital Sant Pau)
- Hospital Sant Pau, 10:00h (10:00 am)
- Traditional Spanish Lunch 13:00h (1:00 pm)
OPTION TWO (afternoon/evening visit to Hospital Sant Pau)
- Traditional Spanish Lunch 13:00h (1:00pm)
- Hospital Sant Pau, 14:00h (2:00 pm)
About Hospital Sant Pau
Barcelona’s Hospital de Sant Pau is the world’s biggest Art Noveau complex. It’s Property of Cultural Interest from 1978 and Heritage of Humanity since 1997. The first phase of construction (13 buildings) was managed between 1902 to 1913 by architect Domenèch i Montaner.
His son Domènech i Roura conducted the second stage of the contruction works between 1920 and 1930 with six more new moderate modernist buildings. The complex occupies nowadays nine blocks in the neighborhood of Eixample. There are 27 pavilions decorated with amazing domes, roofs, facades, sculptures and stained glass windows and a main building connected through subterranean corridors.
- Ticket/s to Hospital Sant Pau
- Traditional spanish lunch (it’s already ordered and paid)
- NO GUIDED VISIT. The customer visits the monument on his own.
- We’ll refund the cost of the activity if it’s cancelled 6 days or more before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made 5 days before the tour date or less. (* We buy the tickets and book the restaurant 5 days before the activity and we cannot return the tickets once they’re bought)
- Booking must be done at least 5 days before the tour date.
- THIS IS NOT A GUIDED TOUR. We provide tickets and all the information about the monument and the restaurant, arrange the timetable to visit the monument and include a traditional spanish lunch (Don’t order lunch. THE MEAL IS ALREADY ORDERED AND PAID. The customers will identify themselves as Pyrene’s customers and will say they have a reservation).
- Customers must respect the restaurant’s reservation time for lunch.
- Free entrance for kids between 0 and 16 years old
- The customer will inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)
- Pyrene may change the visiting hour of the monument in case it’s considered neccesary.
- This activity won’t be available on january 1st, january 6th, january 25th, february 12th, april 23rd, september 24th, december 25th, december 26th and the first Sunday of every month.