We have the ideal solution for those who want to visit on their own La Pedrera, designed by Gaudí, but don’t want to suffer long queues or waste time buying tickets. Allow us to buy the tickets for you, leave them at your hotel’s reception and arrange a delicious lunch.
THIS IS NOT A GUIDED TOUR but we make things really easier for you if you want to visit La Pedrera. It’s very important that you respect the date and time of the visit or you won’t be allowed to visit the monument.
The schedule is as it follows:
OPTION ONE (Morning visit to La Pedrera)
- La Pedrera, 10:00h (10:00 am)
- Delicious Spanish Lunch 13:00h (1:00 pm)
OPTION TWO (afternoon/evening visit to La Pedrera)
- Delicious Spanish Lunch 13:00h (1:00pm)
- La Pedrera, 14:30h (2:30 pm)
About La Pedrera
La Pedrera is the nickname of Casa Milà, designed by Gaudí. It’s the last civil building Gaudí created between 1906 and 1912 before dedicating himself entirely to Sagrada Familia Cathedral’s works. He projected a fantastic house with living curved shapes paying tribute to the Mediterranean sea. It’s Heritage of Humanity since 1984.
Milà Family lived in the principal apartment with a surface of 1.300 square meters. Rich families rent the other 300 square meters flats. Along with the principal floor there are other four floors, and misterious attic and the terrace roof with an amazing sightseeing. You’ll be able to visit all those spaces.
- Ticket/s to La Pedrera
- Delicious typical spanish lunch
- NO GUIDED VISIT. The customer visits the monument on his own
- We’ll refund the cost of the activity if it’s cancelled 6 days or more before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made 5 days before the tour date or less. (* We buy the tickets and book the restaurant 5 days before the activity and we cannot return the tickets once they’re bought)
- Booking must be done at least 5 days before the tour date.
- THIS IS NOT A GUIDED TOUR. We provide tickets and all the information about the monument and the restaurant, arrange the timetable to visit the monument and include a typical spanish top quality meal (THE MEAL IS ALREADY ORDERED AND PAID. CUSTOMERS DON’T NEED TO ORDER FOOD AND PAY IT).
- The customers must be at the specified hours at the monument’s entrance or they won’t be allowed to get in.They have to respect the restaurant’s reservation time for lunch as well.
- Free entrance for children younger than 7 years old
- The customer will inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)
- Pyrene may change the hours to visit the monuments in case it’s considered neccesary. If the monument is closed to the public on the requested date, we’ll suggest a different monument to visit.
- This tour is NOT AVAILABLE on the following dates: december 25th and a week in january due to restoration works.