We have the ideal solution for those who want to visit on their own Palau Güell, designed by Gaudí, but don’t want to suffer long queues or waste time buying tickets. Allow us to buy the tickets for you, leave them at your hotel’s reception and arrange a delicious lunch.
THIS IS NOT A GUIDED TOUR but we make things really easier for you if you want to visit Palau Güell. It’s very important that you respect the date and time of the visit or you won’t be allowed to visit the monument.
The schedule is as it follows:
OPTION ONE (Morning visit to Palau Güell)
- Palau Güell, 10:00h (10:00 am)
- Delicious Spanish Lunch 13:00h (1:00 pm)
OPTION TWO (afternoon/evening visit to Palau Güell)
- Delicious Spanish Lunch 13:00h (1:00pm)
- Palau Güell, 14:30h (2:30 pm)
About Palau Güell
Businessman and sponsor Eusebi Güell entrusted his friend Antoni Gaudí with this project. Güell wanted to unite this building with another house he owned in Caputxins street (Barcelona). The businessman wanted to live in that neighborhood to change its bad reputation. The palace has a basement, two floors and a terrace roof.
It was the residence of Güell’s family until 1936. It was confiscated during the Spanish Civil War. Finally, Eusebi Güell’s daughter Merçé gave the building to the provincial council of Barcelona which still owns it. It’s the only building that Gaudí finished completely without suffering esential modifications since then.
It was declared Historical-artistic monument in 1969 and Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO in 1984. Re-opened in 2011 after seven years of restoration.
- Ticket/s to Palau Güell
- Traditional spanish lunch
NO GUIDED VISIT. The customer visits the monument on his own
- We’ll refund the cost of the activity if it’s cancelled 6 days or more before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made 5 days before the tour date or less. (* We buy the tickets and book the restaurant 5 days before the activity and we cannot return the tickets once they’re bought)
- Booking must be done at least 5 days before the tour date.
- THIS IS NOT A GUIDED TOUR. We provide tickets and all the information about the monument and the restaurant, arrange the timetable to visit the monument and include a typical spanish top quality meal (THE MEAL IS ALREADY ORDERED AND PAID. CUSTOMERS DON’T HAVE TO ORDER FOOD AND PAY IT).
- The customers must be at the specified hours at the monument’s entrance or they won’t be allowed to get in.They have to respect the restaurant’s reservation time for lunch.
- The customer will inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)
- Pyrene may change the hours to visit the monuments in case it’s considered neccesary. If the monument is close to the public on the requested date, we’ll suggest a different monument to visit.
- This tour is NOT AVAILABLE on the following dates: working Mondays, december 25th and 26th, january 1st and january 6th to 13th (maintenance works)