We have the ideal solution for those who want to visit on their own the Sagrada Familia’s Cathedral, designed by Gaudí, but don’t want to suffer long queues or waste time buying tickets. Allow us to buy the tickets for you, leave them at your hotel’s reception and arrange a delicious lunch.
THIS IS NOT A GUIDED TOUR but we make things really easier for you if you want to visit Sagrada Familia’s Basilica and one of its Towers. It’s very important that you respect the date and time of the visit or you won’t be allowed to visit the monument.
The schedule is as it follows:
OPTION ONE (Morning visit to Sagrada Familia)
- Sagrada Familia, 10:00h (10:00 am)
- Elevator to visit Sagrada Familia’s tower 10:15h (10:15 am)
- Typical Spanish Lunch (close to the Sagrada Familia’s Cathedral) 13:00h (1:00 pm)
OPTION TWO (afternoon/evening visit to Sagrada Familia)
- Typical Spanish Lunch (close to Sagrada Familia’s Cathedral) 13:00h (1:00pm)
- Sagrada Familia, 14:45h (2:45 pm)
- Elevator to visit one of Sagrada Familia’s Towers 15:00h (3 pm)
- Ticket/s to Sagrada Familia’s Basilica and one of its towers
- Delicious typical spanish lunch
- NO GUIDED VISIT. The customer visits the monument on his own
- We’ll refund the cost of the activity if it’s cancelled 6 days or more before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made 5 days before the tour date or less. (* We buy the tickets and book the restaurant 5 days before the activity and we cannot return the tickets once they’re bought)
- Booking must be done at least 5 days before the tour date.
- THIS IS NOT A GUIDED TOUR. We provide tickets and all the information about the monument and the restaurant, arrange the timetable to visit the monument and include a typical spanish top quality meal (THE MEAL IS ALREADY ORDERED AND PAID. CUSTOMERS DON’T HAVE TO ORDER FOOD AND PAY IT).
- The customers must be at the specified hours at the monument’s entrance or they won’t be allowed to get in.They have to respect the restaurant’s reservation time for lunch.
- Sagrada Familia’s authorities specifications:
1) The towers will remain closed for
reasons of safety, when the weather conditions are adverse due to rain or wind.
2) For safety reasons, wheelchairs, prams, elderly people with reduced mobility, pregnant women or people with vertigo, anaemia, a tendency to faint, claustrophobia, heart problems, respiratory problems, etc. cannot climb the towers.
3) Children aged under 6 cannot visit the towers and until the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The customer will inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)
- Pyrene may change the hours to visit the monuments in case it’s considered neccesary. If the monument is close to the public on the requested date, we’ll suggest a different monument to visit.
- On december 25th and 26th and january 1st and 6th, only the MORNING option will be available.