Enjoy three days full of activities that'll help you practice your spanish
We’ll depart from Barcelona at 8:00 and we’ll arrive at 11:30 to Bodegas Sèrs (DO Somontano): Visit to the winery and vinyards, wine tasting and typical lunch based on a traditional spanish barbecue.
After lunch we’ll go to Morillo where the hotel is.
After a quick rest there’ll be a guided visit to the medieval village of Aínsa including its castle, old town and ethnological museum. Aínsa is a declared historical-artistic complex.
We’ll go back to Morillo and have dinner about 19:30
After having breakfast, we’ll depart at 9:30 to Huesca to enjoy a guided visit to the city.
Later, we’ll have a traditional aragonese meal in Ayerbe and we’ll visit the medieval castle of Loarre and the Mallos de Riglos mountains
We'll go back to Morillo and have dinner about 19:30
At 9:30, after breakfast, we’ll discover the amazing Añisclo Canyon (Ordesa National Park) during 45 minutes aprox.
Traditional aragonese lunch in Buerba (Pyrenees mountains)
We’ll go back to Morillo to collect the luggage and we’ll return to Barcelona.
- Round trip to Barcelona
- Tickets to Loarre Castle and guided visit to Huesca city
- Guided walking tours to Aínsa, Añisclo Canyon, Loarre Castle, Mallos de Riglos mountains.
- Guided visit to a winery, wine tasting and typical lunch
- Lunch in Aínsa, Ayerbe and Buerba
- Dinners in Morillo de Tou
- Two Hotel nights
- We’ll refund the cost of the activity if it’s cancelled 8 days or more before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made 7 days before the tour date or less. (* We buy the tickets and book the restaurant 7 days before the activity and we cannot return the tickets once they’re bought)
- Booking must be done at least 7 days before the tour date.
- The price of the activity is lower if the customer comes to Aínsa (Huesca) by his own vehicle. Then, we’ll deduct the cost of the round trip to Barcelona from the fee of the activity. If the customer wants to start the tour from a different spanish city, Pyrene Spanish & Leisure will decide if it’s possible or not.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes according to the season recommended.
- The customer will inform of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies…) Pyrene Spanish & Leisure will try to adapt the tour to those specifications if it’s possible.