Tickets to Sagrada Familia, Palau Güell, La Pedrera, Güell Park, Casa Batlló and a 2 typical spanish meals
We have the ideal solution for those who want to visit on their own some of the Barcelona’s most famous modernist buildings, all designed by Gaudí, but they don’t want to suffer long queues or waste their time buying tickets. Allow us to buy the tickets for you, deliver them at your hotel and arrange a delicious lunch.
This is not a guided tour but we make things really easier for you if you want to visit Sagrada Familia’s Basilica and Towers, Palau Güell, La Pedrera, Güell Park and Casa Batlló in two days giving you the tickets. It’s very important that you respect the date and hour of the visit or you won’t be allowed to get in these monuments.
The schedule is as it follows:
- Palau Güell, 10:00h (10:00 am)
- Typical Spanish Lunch based on “ibéricos” (restaurant close to the Sagrada Familia’s Cathedral) 12:30h (12:30 pm)
- Sagrada Familia’s Basilica and Towers, 14:00 h (2:00 pm)
- La Pedrera (Casa Milà), 16:30 (4:30 pm)
- Güell Park, 10:00h (10 am)
- Typical “pintxos” (Basque Country delicacies) 12:30h (12:30pm)
- Casa Batlló, 14:00 (2 pm)
- Tickets to Sagrada Familia’s Basilica and Towers, Güell Palace, La Pedrera (Casa Milà), Güell Park and Casa Batlló
- Delicious typical spanish lunch based on "ibéricos" product and a drink
- Lunch based on 6 Basque Country’s "pintxos" and a two drinks
- No guided visit. The customer visits the monuments on his own
- Transports between monuments
- We’ll refund the cost of the activity if it’s cancelled 6 days or more before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made 5 days before the tour date or less. (* We buy the tickets and book the restaurant 5 days before the activity and we cannot return the tickets once they’re bought)
- Booking must be done at least 5 days before the tour date.
- This is not a guided tour. We provide tickets and all the information about monuments and restaurants, arrange the timetable to visit each monument and include a typical spanish meal.
- The customer must be at the specified hours at each monument’s entrance or they won’t be allowed to get in.
- The customer will inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)
- If the customer doesn't stay in a hotel (for instance, if he's on a cruise) we'll give the ticketsat the main door of the first monument half an hour before the first visit (in this case, Palau Güell 9:30 hours)