Tickets to Sagrada Familia, Palau Güell, La Pedrera and a typical spanish meal
We have the ideal solution for those who want to visit on their own some of the Barcelona’s most famous modernist buildings, all designed by Gaudí, but they don’t want to suffer long queues or waste their time buying the tickets. Allow us to buy the tickets for you, leave them face to face on your hands at your hotel and arrange a delicious lunch.
This is not a guided tour but we make things really easier for you if you want to visit Sagrada Familia’s Basilica and Towers, Palau Güell and La Pedrera on the same day providing the tickets. It’s very important that you respect the date and time of the visit or you won’t be allowed to get into these monuments.
The schedule is as it follows:
- Palau Güell, 10:00h (10:00 am)
- Typical Spanish Lunch based on “ibéricos” (close to the Sagrada Familia’s Cathedral) 12:30h (12:30 pm)
- Sagrada Familia’s Basilica and Towers, 14:00 h (2:00 pm)
- La Pedrera (Casa Milà), 16:30 (4:30 pm)
- Tickets to Sagrada Familia’s Basilica and Towers, Güell Palace and La Pedrera (Casa Milà)
- Delicious typical spanish lunch
- No guided visit. The customer visits the monuments on his own
- Transports between monuments
- We’ll refund the cost of the activity if it’s cancelled 6 days or more before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made 5 days before the tour date or less. (* We buy the tickets and book the restaurant 5 days before the activity and we cannot return the tickets once they’re bought)
- Booking must be done at least 5 days before the tour date.
- This is not a guided tour. We provide tickets and all the information about the monuments and the restaurant, arrange the timetable to visit each monument and include a typical spanish meal.
- The customer must be at the specified hours at each monument’s entrance or they won’t be allowed to get in.
- The customer will inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)
- If the customer doesn't stay in a hotel (for instance, if he's on a cruise) we'll deliver the tickets at the main door of the first monument half an hour before the first visit (in this case, Park Güell 9:30 hours)