Did you know that Barcelona
has a chocolate tradition that started in 1772?
Spanish people are sweet lovers and this is why we have a great range of sweets, chocolates, pastries and desserts that we can have any time during the day, either with a cup of coffee or tea, a sweet wine or just by themselves.
Our informative and food connoisseur guide will lead you through this luscious and delicious walking tour that will leave no one indifferent.
Are you ready to taste the experience?
- Explore the famous Barcelona's Gothic and Born secret streets with a specialized English-speaking guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Taste the most representative sweet bites of Spanish and Catalan gastronomy on site
- Learn stories about Barcelona’s gastronomical culture and facts
· Gourmet walking tour with an English speaking specialized guide
· 4 stops with tastings of chocolates and sweets: 8 tastings, a cake with a glass of cava (Spanish champagne) and an afternoon sweet snack: hot chocolate with churros
· All local taxes
- Water and other tastings or drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
We are sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot provide food substitutions for vegans or any other food restrictions (such as gluten-free or dairy-free). Our Food Tours have been designed to highlight the best and most distinctive foods from each establishment.
Since we have your health (and palate!) in mind, we truly appreciate your understanding on this issue.
Private services in English, French, Portuguese, Italian and German, subject to availability. Please ask when booking.