We’ll travel by private vehicle from Barcelona to Aínsa. A traditional organic olive
oil factory will be the first stop. Later, we’ll learn how wine is made
visiting two wineries from Denominación de Origen Somontano (wines’ top
qualification in Spain) Both visits include tastings. Then, we’ll arrive to the
medieval age of Aínsa where our customers will enjoy a traditional countryside
lunch. In the last part of the tour we’ll walk through the charming streets of
this ancient village.
- Round trip by private vehicle: Barcelona-Aínsa-Barcelona
- Tickets to olive oil factory and wineries
- Traditional aragonese lunch
- We’ll refund the whole cost of the tour if the client cancels it at least 8 days before the tour’s date. We’ll refund half of the cost if it’s cancelled between 4 and 7 days before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made three days before the tour date or less.
- Booking must be done at least 7 days before the tour date.
- The tour might be cancelled because of the bad weather. In that case, we’ll suggest an alternative date.
- Small Group Tour (8 people maximum)
- The tour will be from 7:45h to 20:30 h.
- The customer must inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)
- Comfortable shoes recommended.