With the tour “Hidden secrets of Gothic Quarter and basque pintxos” the old town of Barcelona will be an open book: from the Cathedral to Santa María del Mar’s church, from roman ruins to medieval Barcelona and the jewish quarter (El Call).
- Visiting points of interest such as Plaza del Pi, Roman Walls and columns, Casa de l’Ardiaca, Cathedral’s cloister, plaza Sant Felip Neri, jewish traces, plaza del Rei, Montcada street palaces, Santa María del Mar church, Fossar de les moreres...
- Japanese guide
- Lunch: six “pintxos” and two drinks (choose among cider, txacoli, red wine, beer, water or soft drink)
- The tour might be cancelled because of the bad weather. In that case, we’ll suggest an alternative date.
- We’ll refund the whole cost of the tour if the client cancels it at least 8 days before the tour’s date. We’ll refund half of the cost if it’s cancelled between 4 and 7 days before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made three days before the tour date or less.
- Booking must be done at least 7 days before the tour date.
1. The tour will be in Japanese language. It’ll start at 9:30 am and it will last for 4 hours approximately.
2. The customer must inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)
3. If it’s not possible to do the tour in Japanese language, it’ll be done in english.
4. Comfortable shoes recommended.