The tour to Alquezar will allow us to know an Historic-Artistic Complex located in Aragón which preserves its medieval spirit. We'll visit its points of interest paying special attention to the "colegiata de Alquezar" an arab fortress which became a christian castle. We'll also taste the delights of the traditional gastronomy of Aragon.
Previously we'll visit and enjoy tastings in a top quality olive oil factory and two wineries of "Denominación de Origen" Somontano.
- Round trip Barcelona-Alquezar-Barcelona by private vehicle
- Tickets for visiting two DO Somontano wineries and an olive oil factory.
- Wine tasting and olive oil tasting
- Tradicional lunch of Aragon
- Ticket to "colegiata de Alquezar"
- Expert local guide
- We’ll refund the whole cost of the tour if the client cancels it at least 8 days before the tour’s date. We’ll refund half of the cost if it’s cancelled between 4 and 7 days before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made three days before the tour date or less.
- Booking must be done at least 7 days before the tour date.
- The tour might be cancelled because of the bad weather. In that case, we’ll suggest an alternative date.
- Small Group Tour (8 people maximum)
The tour will be from 7:45h to 20:30 h aproximately
- The customer must inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)
- Comfortable shoes recommended.