The tour focuses on one of
the best examples of modernistic buildings after being close for the public in
general. During this exclusive tour you’ll get into one of the appartments of
Casa Milà (1906/1910) and discover how life was for rich businessmen during the early XXth century. The tour includes rooms that cannot be visited during the day.
Before the visit there’ll be a typical spanish dinner.
- Visit to La Pedrera (Casa Milá)
- Dinner based on “jamón de bellota” and typical spanish tapas.
- Taxi ride between restaurant Los Bellota and La Pedrera
- We’ll refund the whole cost of the tour if the client cancels it at least 8 days before the tour’s date. We’ll refund half of the cost if it’s cancelled between 4 and 7 days before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made three days before the tour date or less.
- Booking must be done at least 7 days before the tour date.
- The tour might be cancelled because of the bad weather. In that case, we’ll suggest an alternative date.
- The tour will be from 19:30 hours to 22:30 h.
- The customer must inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)