This tour includes a complete guided visit to the facilities of Freixenet in Sant Sadurni d'Anoia where this empire of "cava" (sparkling wine) was born and a cava tasting.
Freixenet’s cava cellars are located in the heart of the Penedés wine-producing region, in the town of Sant Sadurní d’Anoia (45 minutes from Barcelona) by commuter train.
Freixenet’s “cavas” are the masterpiece of architect Josep Ros. They were built in 1927. Freixenet’s building consist of five sections mixing different styles. The current reception building with modernistic touches was added in 1929.
The main Entrance door is decorated with ceramics of modernistic inspiration which embrace the name of Freixenet.
- Round trip Barcelona-Sant Sadurni-Barcelona train ticket
- Guided visit to Freixenet "cava" cellars- "Cava" tasting
- We’ll refund the whole cost of the tour if the client cancels it at least 8 days before the tour’s date.
- We’ll refund half of the cost if it’s cancelled between 4 and 7 days before the tour date.
- There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made three days before the tour date or less.
- Small Group tour (8 people maximum)
- The tour will be developed from 9:30 h to 14:00 h.
- Comfortable shoes recommended