The best way of
knowing well a new city is enjoying the gastronomy with the local people.
That’s why we designed this tour for you to enjoy the delicious spanish
gastronomic jewels called “tapas” at places where locals go. The name tapas (literally taps, covers)
comes from the original use of this type of food: covering the drinks bellow to
After enjoying these tapas we’ll watch a flamenco show performed in a baroque palace. Nobody knows exactly where flamenco comes from but it was born during the XVIIIth century in Andalucía (south of Spain). It’s believed that the mixture of cultures in Andalucía at that time (locals, muslims, gypsies, castillian immigrants and jews) is the key of the creation of this music style which is now Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
The tour also includes a guided visit through the medieval quarter of El Borne with special attention to palaces in carrer Montcada.
- “Tapas” guided tour (5 or 6 “tapas” and 3 drinks)
- Flamenco show and 1 drink
- expert guide- guided visit to El Borne quarter
- We’ll refund the whole cost of the tour if the client cancels it at least 8 days before the tour’s date.
- We’ll refund half of the cost if it’s cancelled between 4 and 7 days before the tour date.
- There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made three days before the tour date or less.
- Small Group tour (8 people maximum)
- Timetable of the activity: From 19:30 h to 22:30 h.
- Comfortable shoes recommended
- The customer must inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)