We’ll travel from Barcelona to Montserrat by train and rack-railway. There, we’ll walk through the way that leads to the chapel built surrounding the cave where the legend says the wooden statue of the virgin of Montserrat was found. Along the “Camí de la Santa Cova” there are several modernist monuments designed by famous architects like Gaudí.
We’ll take the funicular to
go to the a-thousand-years-old Monastery and the Renaissance Basilica of
Montserrat. The last part of the visit includes another trip by funicular to
admire the amazing sightseeing offered by the path to Sant Joan and Sant Onofre
- Train, rack railway and funicular tickets
- Guided visit during the whole tour
- Lunch is not included
- We’ll refund the whole cost of the tour if the client cancels it at least 8 days before the tour’s date. We’ll refund half of the cost if it’s cancelled between 4 and 7 days before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made three days before the tour date or less.
- Booking must be done at least 7 days before the tour date.
- The tour might be cancelled because of the bad weather. In that case, we’ll suggest an alternative date.
- Small Group Tour (8 people maximum)
The tour will be from 9:15 h to
Hotel Catalonia Plaza (Plaza España)
English, Japanese, Spanish,
|Meeting point||Hotel Catalonia Plaza (Plaza España)|
|Languages||English, Japanese, Spanish,|