Our tour includes 16 modernist points of interest. Among them, there are unique well-known modernist monuments. But there're also other places some of them almost unknown which allows the customer to have a better idea of what Modernism was: a cultural, artistic and politic movement.
The tour ends with the tasting of some of the most delicious and famous spanish delights based on the extraordinary quality of the gastronomy from Extremadura.
- Expert guide
- Delicious typical spanish lunch based on the gastronomy from Extremadura
- All tickets of public means of transport
1. The tour might be cancelled because of the bad weather. In that case, we’ll suggest an alternative date.
2. We’ll refund the whole cost of the tour if the client cancels it at least 8 days before the tour’s date. We’ll refund half of the cost if it’s cancelled between 4 and 7 days before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made three days before the tour date or less.
3. Booking must be done at least 7 days before the tour date.
1. The tour will start at 9:30 am and it will last for 4 hours and a half approximately.
2. The customer must inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)
4. Comfortable shoes recommended.
English, Japanese, Spanish,
|Meeting point||Sagrada Familia|
|Languages||English, Japanese, Spanish,|