Colonia Güell, the modernist village and a typical catalonian lunch
Colonia Güell is a village that has become a hugue modernistic monument.
Through eight stages you’ll discover the most important buildings and
facilities, especially Cripta Güell (Güell Crypt) where the great architect
Antonio Gaudí tested most of the technical solutions he put into practice in
the Sagrada Familia’s Cathedral of Barcelona.
The rest of stages are: Colonia Güell Museum, Centro San Luís, school and teacher’s house, Ca l’Espinal and medicine doctor’s house, Colonia Güell Square and Ca l’Ordal.
We’ll end the tour enjoying a delicious typical catalonian lunch.
- Delicious typical catalonian lunch
- Tickets to Colonia Güell Museum and Cripta Güell
- Round trip by train Barcelona-Colonia Güell-Barcelona
- Expert guide
1. The tour might be cancelled because of the bad weather. In that case, we’ll suggest an alternative date.
2. We’ll refund the whole cost of the tour if the client cancels it at least 8 days before the tour’s date. We’ll refund half of the cost if it’s cancelled between 4 and 7 days before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made three days before the tour date or less.
3. Booking must be done at least 7 days before the tour date.
1. The tour will start at 9:30 am and it will last for five hours approximately (including lunch).
2. The customer must inform of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)
3. Comfortable shoes recommended.