Dali, master of Surrealism (Visit to Museum Dalí and typical catalan lunch)
Dalí Museum is located in Figueres, hometown of artist Salvador Dalí (1904-1989). The artist turned the old local theater into a museum which hosts art works from all Dalí’s creative stages, from his first surrealistic creations to his last years. It was inaugurated in 1974.
Figueres has 44.000 inhabitants and it’s located in the northeast of Catalunya near France. Its old town has important historical buildings from different ages some of which we’ll see on our way from the museum to the restaurant. The gastronomy of the city is very rich uniting sea food from the next mediterranean coast and different kinds of meat and vegetables from the land.
Round trip travel by high speed train.
Ticket to Theater-Museum Dalí and guided visit.
Traditional catalan lunch.
-We’ll refund the whole cost of the tour if the client cancels it at least 8 days before the tour’s date. We’ll refund half of the cost if it’s cancelled between 4 and 7 days before the tour date. There won’t be any refund if the cancellation is made three days before the tour date or less.
- Booking must be done at least 7 days before the tour date.
- The tour might be cancelled because of the bad weather. In that case, we’ll suggest an alternative date.
- Small Group Tour (8 people maximum)
- The tour will be performed from 8:45h to 16:00 h.
- The customer must inform us of any specification about food (vegetarian, allergies...)
- Theater-Museum Dalí is closed on the following dates: january 1st, december 25th and every Monday from october 1st to may 31st.
- Comfortable shoes recommended.